Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome!


Hey y'all, thanks for coming!

The point of this blog is to be the guy's hairstyling resource that I never had.  I first started caring about my hair in my junior year of high school; prior to that I was happy with the short-short style.  Lame much?  But when all the cool people at school have fabulously awesome hair, you gotta keep up.  So now I have a different hairstyle every 3-4 months, thanks to my awesome stylist.

Hair isn't just about getting it cut, though.  You gotta maintain it and keep it healthy for those months in between salon visits.  Split-ends may not be a problem for me, but sooo much else is involved with hair.

Since I'm a Chinese guy, this blog will focus mainly on Asian hairstyles for guys.  But seriously, there's already so much out there for women that they don't need another one.  Some things you can look forward to are:

  • Pictures of "cool" hairstyles
  • Links to video tutorials that I deem "helpful"
  • Product reviews
  • Haircare and styling advice
  • Celebrity hair critiques
So anyway, if you have any questions, comments, love/hate mail, e-mail me!  faire.Hairblog(at)gmail.com

Hope to see you around!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the cutthroat world of the blogosphere. May you blog often and bear offspring to many comments.

    ReplyDelete