Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fauxhawks

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. Now that I no longer live in a 12 square foot box called a dorm room, I don't spend as much time on my computer.

Anyhow, I'm planning on getting a fauxhawk for my next haircut, but more extreme than just longer on the top blah blah blah. I'll probably shave the sides. I haven't completely decided yet, though.

This picture isn't the best, I know (it's surprisingly difficult to find a good one...), but you can see the shaved sides. I probably won't have a design shaved into mine, though it is tempting.

As a fauxhawk (if you can even call it one), this is the blah I was referring to. I think it's a good hairstyle, but with the rate at which my hair grows, it'll last about a week or two before it's too long to style well.

Hair on top is too short for my liking. Since my hair is pretty long already, I'll just trim the length on top, leaving me with a (hopefully) tall fauxhawk. I can use the extra height.

No comments:

Post a Comment