Friday, July 31, 2009

Gatsby Brown

Where to find Gatsby in Richmond, BC:

Osaka supermarket at Yaohan no longer carries Gatsby moving rubber products.

There's a beauty boutique at Aberdeen on the first floor that carries the full line of Gatsby hair products as well as spray deodorant and hair dye. However, a regular size 80g jar of moving rubber costs $19.99. However, they also carry the new technical design clay (the small black jar) that is the size of a travel size Gatsby but also at $19.99. And newest of all is brown Gatsby, which comes in a 15 gram jar at $12.99. This stuff is just used to touch up your hair and it leaves a brown tint to your hair (DIY highlights). I haven't actually used it myself, though. I'll wait and see if I can get it cheaper in LA.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of the brown one. It's not even on the Japanese website. Is there a place to buy this color online with some more information on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's really rare. Sorry, I haven't seen it anywhere online... The only places where you can buy it so far are the really expensive boutiques in Richmond, BC. I didn't see any in Little Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.gatsbywax.com carries a huge line of Gatsby Moving Rubber, Gatsby Perfect Hold Wax and Gatsby Styling Clay all for $12.35 ea CAD, there located in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If any body is still looking for this I think one of the sellers at the cube in crystal mall by metrotown has it for $11

    ReplyDelete